Dear friends,

I'm glad to announce that I've successfully tested scripts to import
spreadsheet data into mifos. The scripts can be used to create *offices*, *
centers* and *groups* from CSV spreadsheets. To download and use / explore
the scripts, visit my website:

    http://terence.mon.teiro.in/work/projects/mifos-importer

It's a few short Perl scripts (just over 100 lines including comments), so
if you want to dive into the project, kindly visit the github repo:

    https://github.com/terencemo/mifos-import

If you've used and have some feedback or suggestions or just want to say
something, drop me a line.

--
Cheers,
Terence Monteiro.