Most of the requirements mentioned seem good. Should be doable for MifosX.
Please note that asking people to change password every month or too
frequently can lead to people creating very simple password or using a
predictable pattern based on current month/year/etc -- which might pass
complexity check, but can still be predicted. For instance:
"M0han#2013Nov", next one being "M0han#2014Feb" and so on... . Read this
discussion to understand the pros and cons of too frequent password
changes:
http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/4704/how-does-changing-your-password-every-90-days-increase-security

Amit: What do you mean by "Also a feature that enables the branch's all
login after an attendance done." ?

Regards
Gurpreet

<<image/png>>