Keith,

Initially I am planning to take-up below languages for pulling new
volunteers and co-ordinating with them.

   1. Spanish
   2. French
   3. Portuguese
   4. Simplified Chinese
   5. Bengali
   6. Kannada
   7. Hindi

please let me know if any thing need to be added, And also can you let me
know when can we target to ship these languages with next release. I think
we need at least another 3 weeks get above language completed.

Nayan G. A.
9901154134