From: Nayan Ambali [mailto:nayan.amb...@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 June 2014 16:57
To: Mifos software development; A good place to start for users or folks new to
Mifos.
Subject: [Mifos-developer] If Holiday and non-working day falls on same day

@Devs and Users,

Consider the below example

Mifos X configuration:
Working days: MON, TUE, WED, THU, FRI  - Alternative working day as next
working day

Holidays: 1 Jan 2014, 26Jan 2014, 17 Feb 2014, 1 May 2014, 15 Aug 2014, 25 Dec
2014   - Alternative working day as next meeting day

Assume: 1 May 2014, is Sunday :)

I crate monthly frequency loan, If a repayment date falls on 1 May 2014 then
which rule is applicable? (next working day , next meeting day )

@Binny,

What is the ideal way to handle such situation?

I know it is rarest of rare case, and can be easily over come by removing the
holiday it self.

But still if any thought, please share.

Thanks and Regards,
Nayan Ambali