This is just like a process of re scheduling the loan but is sounds as good.
I suggest to give another loan instead of .....
All loans are given is called a term loans

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Binny Gopinath Sreevas <
binny.gopin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Nayan,
>
> Can you give more details on the functionality of top-up loans?
>
> a) Will the number of installments remain the same or will it increase with
> every top up? If increasing, then will the installment amount remain the
> same - the period would just extend?
> b) Can any amount be added as top-up (subject to condition that today
> outstanding cannot exceed a certain amount)?
> c) Could you give an example in an excel sheet with repayments (with
> interest and principal splits) before and after topping up?
>
> Thanks
> Binny

AMIT JAIN | E.D | Digamber Finance (Chota Loan Bade Sapne) | +919414041821