Hi Chadwick,

Since you are accessing mifosx on a local system, there should not be any
connectivity issue. This is not a known problem on Mifos X and we would
need to investigate what might be the issues on your local system.

Can you try connecting to the below URL when you are facing this issue and
share the response with us?

https://localhost:8443/mifosng-provider/api/v1/offices?tenantIdentifier=default&pretty=true

Secondly, we cannot identify the MifosX version from the UI (your original
download should have the details). If you can share the result of running
the below query on mifosplatform-default database, we can determine the
version for you

select script  from schema_version where installed_rank = (select
max(installed_rank) from schema_version );

>>Finally, great application, easy to use, great functionalities, love the
flexibility. Thumbs up to all the contributors.
We are glad you like Mifos :)

Regards,
Vishwas