Hey @Santosh, I will update the web self service demo to point to the
mobile app installation. This will allow to you to test the self service
user created by the new feature implementation both on the web and mobile
app.
Also fyi, you can find the web-self-service demo also hosted at:
https://openmf.github.io/web-self-service-app/#!/login
The credentials of the demo instance might have been changes by someone.
The web-self-service demo isn't updated yet to use the mobile instance.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 11:29 AM mani_ gedit <1manish2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>   I have already connected the Self Service App (Fiinwallet)  with the
> mifos self service APIs, which was my last GSoC project. The self service
> authentication endpoint was working fine with those given credentials up
> till last 2 weeks and suddenly I started to get authentication error with
> the same. Currently I am using another set of credentials on the mobile
> instance.
> But the web self service app still uses demo instance of the openmf.org.
> So If there's something I need to clarify please let me know.
>
> Regards
> Manish
>
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 1:46 PM Santosh Math <
> sant...@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
>
>> +Raunak Sett <sett.rau...@gmail.com>
>>
>> Hi Raunak,
>> Could you please explain  how to connect the web self service app to the
>> mifos x backend. There is a Web service app:
>>
>> https://botraunak.github.io/web-self-service-app/#!/login
>>
>> But, in this instance, not able to login with selfservice/password
>> credentials as mentioned here:
>> https://github.com/openMF/web-self-service-app
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 12:56 PM Awasum Yannick <awa...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is anyone able to help with this?

>> --
>> Thanks & Regards
>>
>> Santosh Math
>>
>> *QA Engineer*
>>
>> *Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
>> | *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |
>>
>> *Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
>> Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Raunak Sett