Hi am trying to setup mifos x loan  product that is repaid weekly but given
the calculation by the system its giving me less interest as compared to
what the actual should be and yet when i set repayment to monthly the
calculations turn out to be correct
example 1
Ronah takes loan of 300,000ugx at 5% per month for 3 months but has to pay
back every week

AND below is what the system is calculating yet 5% of 300,000 ugx by weekly
which is wrong what
[image: image.png]

i need help on this issue

[image: top image]
Samuel Matanda
Network /Systems Administrator IT CONSULTANT / UGANDA
mimatv...@gmail.com
mobile: + 256394828579  |  phone: + 256772074604

[image: bottom image]
IT CONSULTANT / UGANDA

Please consider the environment before printing ...this campaign is run by
Environment friends like you and me please join the campaign