Goodmorning,

The problem I mentioned yesterday is fixed. I found the solution here:

https://github.com/openMF/community-app/pull/2982/files

Thanks and regards,

Frans

On 7-1-2020 17:05, Frans Jacobs wrote:

Hello,

I am in the process of setting op mifosx and running into a little problem.

Abiy Atsbha reported this problem in december 2018 here :

https://mifosforge.jira.com/projects/MIFOSX/issues/MIFOSX-2847?filter=allopenissues&orderby=priority%20DESC

and also reported it solved.. however the solution is not given.

Abiy wrote :
I have been trying to test the latest MifosX release 18.03 and when I try to approve a share account , it does not do the approval. Even when I check the movement of Catalina, there is no movement even when I click the Submit Button. This is supported in the latest 17.07.01 Release. Any one who have tested this feature? Please help me out. Thanks in advance, Abiy A. Ethiotechs Inno Sol

I am experiencing the same problem. On the "approve share account" page, when I fill in a date it immediately goes red stating: required field.

Any thoughts on this ?

Thanks and regards,

Frans Jacobs