Hi Francis,

as you said right.

And my question is how others do the End Of Year. Because there is no option
for made a journal entry also.

Regards,

Maya

---- On Thu, 27 Feb 2020 21:17:41 +0530 Francis Guchie
<francisguc...@gmail.com> wrote ----

Dear All,

In my opinion,  the end of year is incomplete

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020, 09:20 Maya Duruva <mailto:m...@duruva.net> wrote:

Hi All,

Need to know about Financial Year end in mifos. If we set a "accounting
closure" date in mifos it will be only restrict to made the entries based on
the date.

But, financial year end will be closing off the year with initialization of the
profit and loss account.  May i know how it can be possible in mifos.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-38
The above issue i said is already discussed in this link and it has been closed
also. But i think still mifos fineract doesn't have a feature.

can you please tell me anyone have idea.

Regards,

Maya