Dear Ganapathi,

I have done quite a number of reports in and around ageing reports
especially for MifosX users in east and west Africa.
The default MifosX reports do not allow for back dating

Skype me if you like and I will be happy to help.

On the interface,  this is possible but it will trigger the provisioning
cron job thus posting entries into your books of accounts and this might
not be your desired result.

If only u are interested in reporting then contact me