Hi Mifos team.
Iam viewing collection sheet, I found that charges amount and Loan amount
are grouped together, and Saving Deposit text box display ZERO(0) even if
customer deposit some amount.
So is there any configuration module on Mifos x  to make so that Loan field
and charge to be separated? Which means the loan field to be alone as well
as Charge and more over saving deposit text box to show amount of saving to
the respective client.
Note: every charge pre defined suppose to be separate to one another on
collection sheet, for example if I have three types of diferent charges
suppose to have three fields of charges which shows amount of charges on
collection sheet.
Please help,  its so important to us.