Hi
  When I try to close future loan instalment, it shows only red ribbon,
when prepay loan clicked, only default amount shown, I want to know
1. If loan prepaid, can  system calculated amount be changed, tried but
only ribbon with no details, what went wrong.

2.how to close the loan by lump sum, tried but only current amount is
accepting, not more amount, same ribbon with no details.

3, is there any way to know, what went wrong, since, only red ribbon on
top, nothing more.

Information,  loan product accounting changed from accrual to cash.

Srfin Rajan Chennai, india