Hi,
No doubts, mifos is one of the best mfi community Software, but accounting
side, there  are so many hiccups, eg

1.in product  creation, we have to give input for  fund,  then in
accounting, input for fund sources, and in advance accounting rules again
fund Sources for payment, I can't see where it affects in accounting side
by opening all report, but miserably failed.

2. In cash management,  teller is mandatory, so cashier collects amount and
give it to teller. How to transfer money from teller to bank or other
teller ? Instead of cash in, cash out, if client's name reflected, easy to
reconciliation process.

3. Sometimes, client pays through bank, client should be credited, and bank
should be debited, where is the way to carry out these in mifos.

4. In the absence of field staff, another staff engaged to collect the
amount, but collection reflect on loan assigned staff only.

5. Is there any way to get day book details.

6. Is there any way to get field staff wise collection report.
Lot of question , without answer.

Rajan Srfin chennai, india