Hello everyone,

I hope we are all doing our best to stay safe during this pandemic.

So I've been evaluating Mifos X for 4 months now and have identified areas
where we would like to tweak/customise the code to surrounding Fixed Deposit
Products and Accounts to suit our operations. It's is a deal breaker if mifos
doesn't meet the following at minimum.
1) Interest Rate=Nominal Rate /12. That is interest rate is fixed monthly.
2) Interest is posted on the same date of the month as the Date the Fixed
Deposit Account was activated. If that date doesn't exist in that month (say
February 30) then interest is posted on the last day of that month.

Above 2 at a minimum need to be available.

3) Fixed Deposit accounts should be able to accept Deposits and Withdrawals
(like Savings accounts do). Deposits can only occur within 7 days of Interest
Posting.

The codebase is a bit vast and I'm overwhelmed trying to figure out where to
start. Can someone kindly point me in the right direction on where to start for
the above requirements.

Thank you
Airsay