Hello Sharon,

Welcome to the community. The current ticket for that enhancement request
is now at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-636 and it looks
like it hasn't been completed as of yet. I can reach out to the past
community members interacting with the issue to see if they have a pull
request to share.

If you would like to fund/sponsor the development of this enhancement, I
can help to facilitate that. Or if you'd like to do the development
yourself directly, assign that issue to yourself and the community can help
in guiding you further.

@Bharath Gowda <bgo...@mifos.org> are you able to assist in the question
related to maxCap and minCap for overdue charges?

I am also cc'ing the Discourse Forum for this to be cross-posted there.

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative