Hi,
Always good to see new users. What server platform do you intend to deploy
Fineract on? I am an Ubuntu intermittent user. I've got a bash script somewhere
that I use to somewhat  "automate" the installation of the required software to
get fineract up and running. I can share that with you if required. I believe
there's also a docker-compose file in the Fineract repo if you decide to go the
docker route