Hi Francis,

I think it is not an issue rather a validation pushed on the purpose,
Ideally withdrawal fees would be just a withdrawal fee only. if there is a
requirement from any of the organizations where they are charging more than
one fee at the time of withdrawal, then we have to raise and develop it as
an enhancement.

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>