Dear members,

Muellners research group worked on a few case studies & increased the
modularity, & scalability of Fineract last year. The company drew
conclusions from Muellners Foundation’s open source project Finscale
<https://finscale.org> and Finscale’s architectural design
<https://muellners-1.gitbook.io/finscale/key-properties/security>. These
are real implementations, not an improvement proposal.

To read one of the case studies,

https://www.muellners.com/case-studies.html

"Enhanced Fineract 1.x modularity with a design principle that also got
adopted by both a bank and a fintech company, last year. These are working
and stable implementations already."

I am now beginning the process of incorporating these suggestions in a
defined version release of the project, systematically & democratically.
With this email, we are building a consensus.

>>>I wish to constitute an independent committee of owners from these case
study partners I.e the banks, fintech, and also members of Muellners
Foundation, and other banks and fintech, who use the Fineract solution. I
also invite the current PMC members on this committee.

PMC Chair, please consider this as a notice that this discussion should be
recorded in the upcoming PMC Board report.

This committee should work to ensure this improvement on modularity &
scalability is incorporated in a transparent mechanism, a community
reviewed process, and for the benefit of this community.

Mifos Foundation's Mifos X's web app was used as the medium to demonstrate
modularity of the Fineract 1.x implementation, and this mail is therefore
posted on it's list.

Please share your interest to join this committee by sending a blank reply
to this mail or reaching out to me in private.

Thanks

--
Ankit
Managing Partner

Impressum- Muellners® Inc; Copenhagen, Denmark CVR: 41548304;
New Delhi, India CIN: U72900DL2019PTC344870; Foundation EU CVR:41008407

This mail is governed by Muellners®  IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.