Bharat! Many thanks for your input. We should only use Edit Repayment to
edit few repayment dates in a flexible manner, once the system properly
performs a loan schedule generation action. Or else, it can leave system
susceptible for human errors, corrupts the loan book etc.

If the loan schedule screenshot #46 is what the output of the system, this
cannot be solved with a configurational change, as what you are seeking is
that the system generates a (required) monthly loan behaviour, which it is
failing to do right now.

Now, for code level improvements, Dhiraj, you should figure out the
relationship b/w Repayment frequency, and loan schedule generator, here are
my suggestions;

   1. Account entry mapping
   2. Txn validation and verification of enumeration of Txns
   3. Consistent with different calendar computation methods and framework
   4. Posting of charges and mapping of charges based Txn at the accounting
   level
   5. Ability to change with loan lifecycle status
   6. Consistent with disbursal event computations such as amount
   calculation.
   7. Repayment frequency criteria is preserved
   8. Upstream code base
   9. Amount calculator and date calculator

*UI CHANGES- focus on First repayment date for recurring date *

   1. Link between original schedule and revised loan schedule
   2. Ability to reschedule loan
   3. Ability to support Interest Recalculation
   4. Ability to support both flat and reducing interest computation methods

   5. Write a new monthly scheduler It test and add to a generic IT test kit
   6. Perform regression testing on existing and developer functional and
   non functional improvements done in previous iteration

The issue when your undefined "Meeting Date" could not map with the loan
schedule can be due to many reasons. You should open another thread for it.
Pls call me Ankit.
Thanks

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 9:53 AM dhiraj jadav <jadav.dhi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
> thanks for reverting back.
>
> please find attached loan Product screenshot, please check and guide me
> for resoluation.
>
> Regards,
> Dhiraj Jadav
>
> On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 12:36 PM Muellners ApS <an...@muellners.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Dhiraj, can u share more information in the form of screenshots for loan
>> product configuration, and the schedule that got generated?
>> I have noticed that loan scheduler may have problems in the release
>> 21.07.01 as it is not properly tested.
>> There is a recent fix on this subject that we did, but before shipping
>> that, if I were you, I would like to diagnose this problem further, so that
>> product engineering standards are met.
>>
>> On Thu, 9 Sep 2021 at 07.19, dhiraj jadav <jadav.dhi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Team,
>>>
>>> I want to Loan Repayment schedule as per select date in every month. But
>>> which was i have  generated is showing different date in every month ( i
>>> think it's picked a day on every month) , can you please Guide me how can
>>> set loan repayment set on Fix date on monthly basis ON JLG loans. Not basis
>>> on Day.
>>>

>>> If I do not select the day and month in Repay every , then the loan is
>>> not being created at all.
>>>
>>>  I Have use mifos 21.07. 01
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Dhiraj jadav
>>>
>> --
>> Ankit
>> Managing Partner
>> Muellners Inc
>>
>> This mail is governed by Muellners® IT policy.
>> The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents
>> may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
>> disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
>> this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert
>> the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
>> attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
>> of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
>> prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
>> monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
>> compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
>> are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
>> intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
>> to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.

Ankit
Managing Partner
Muellners ApS, Denmark

Impressum- Muellners® Inc; Copenhagen, Denmark CVR: 41548304;
New Delhi, India CIN: U72900DL2019PTC344870; Foundation EU CVR:41008407