Hi  Nyakubaya, Tinashe,

That's an Interesting Issue that we are discussing here, Could you let us
know which version of fineract you are getting this error.
Also, what is the decimal place mentioned at the loan product level?

[image: image.png]

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>