Hi. I had this same problem a few weeks ago. In my case, had Mifos
installed in a EC2 AWS instance. You are not going to be able to connect
for security reasons. When you access and check the browser log, you notice
a "CORS" related issue.

The suggestion back then was that, *if you are using a public IP, is to use
a FQDN, SSL and an API Gateway. In the API gateway you can manage the CORS
and also add an extra layer of security. Remember to enable SSL on the
Fineract too.*

Also, I recommend you send catalina logs and browser logs when sending this
type of queries. Else, it's difficult to understand what's going on and
help.

Regards,

Fernando