Hi. This is a security related issue. You can't login remotely without
first ensuring you have some tools properly installed. If you check inspect
the page in your browser, you will see a CORS related error.

I had this problem in AWS as well, but with a Windows Server machine. The
answer I received back then was:

if you are using a public IP, is to use a FQDN, SSL and an API Gateway. In
> the API gateway you can manage the CORS and also add an extra layer of
> security. Remember to enable SSL on the Fineract too.

Best regards,

Fernando Hillermann Higueros
Móvil: (+502) 5951 6965