Are you running into this problem using the older Mifos X UI? Or the newer Web app UI?

On 25 Jun 2024, at 8:58 pm, Jamiu Ayomide Olawale <horlawaleja...@gmail.com> wrote:

I had the same issue importing data using the excel too
Only the CHART OF ACCOUNTS completed successfully without errors

This would hinder and discourage organizations either trying to migrate to fineract from another basic software or from manual transactions because what gives data integrity confidence when migrating has to do with ease of migration. No one wants to deal with imputing data one after another.