Hi,

I was able to reproduce the issue ...however it is noticed that the
products are getting created even though the error msg is being displayed.
Could you please filter by the savings product name you tried to create?

You can also raise the issue here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINERACT/issues/FINERACT-852?filter=allopenissues>on
the false error msg that the application is showing

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>