Also, make sure you are running the very latest Winbox and Netinstall, as you
can get weird results if the card depends on newer versions of those tools.

That having been said, I have bought an occasional card on which the wireless
interface just flat doesn't show up.  But not an entire shipment.

> On Dec 15, 2016, at 10:59 AM, Scott Reed via Mikrotik-users
> <mikrotik-users@wispa.org> wrote:
>
> I have seen funny things when the upgrade firmware is lower than the current.
>  Put a new version of ROS on it, upgrade the firmware and see what you get.
>
> On 12/15/2016 12:39 PM, Roy via Mikrotik-users wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Maybe I am getting to old or had too much eggnog last night
>>
>> We just received a shipment of HAP AC Lite (RB 952Ui-5ac2nD) from a well
>> known US distributor. When we power them up, there is no configuration
>> and the wireless interfaces are missing.  We tried two different devices
>> and they were both the same
>>
>> I even reset it to factory default and got the usual messages telling me
>> it was setting up as a router with NAT and such but then all of that is
>> missing.
>>
>> /system routerboard print
>>         routerboard: yes
>>               model: RouterBOARD 952Ui-5ac2nD
>>       serial-number: 6CBB06E2A9BC
>>       firmware-type: qca9531L
>>    factory-firmware: 3.33
>>    current-firmware: 3.33
>>    upgrade-firmware: 3.32
>>
>> /interface wireless print
>> Flags: X - disabled, R - running
>>

>> I am baffled.
>>
>> Roy

  Grand Avenue Broadband -- Wireless Internet Service
     Circle City to Wickenburg and surrounding areas
                          http://grandavebb.com