I have a really stubborn ISP that helps connect two parts of my network
together on Fiber, and won't or can't give me a private Ethernet connection.
They basically are giving me an internet connection as they would with any
business. Been using EOIP for about 6 months on the 100 Mbps connection they
give me. Basically I lose about 20 Mbps on this connection doing so. I just had
them upgrade the connection to 250 Mbps and I did not see more speed.

Speedtest.net shows 70 Down with EOIP (when I had 100 Mbps and 250 Mbps),
though doing a direct speed test using the ISP direct internet connection I see
about 170 Mbps Down (of course I have no connection to my other networks, and
don't get 250 Mbps do to the MikroTik CPU throttling out (RB2011). Also the CPU
only hits about 60% when hitting the 70 Mbps through the EOIP.

I know I should be able to get more over the EOIP link, what is going on, the
EOIP is configured very basic and not using any encryption.

[jp-sig]