I didn’t see anywhere you could actually modify the html for the skins but I
pretty much just went through the web interface and eliminated everything
except basic ip/ipv6/ppp/bridge/routes configuration and a couple of things in
the system menu and the whole tools menu.  Left quickset ofcourse.

From: mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org
[mailto:mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of alex phillips via
Mikrotik-users
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 3:21 PM
To: Mikrotik Users <mikrotik-users@wispa.org>
Subject: [Mikrotik Users] Help with more user friendly loads on MT Routers

Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a place where I could find skins for mikrotik
routers that make them more user-friendly to the home user?

I am looking specifically for something that allows them to set a static DHCP
for a mac address once connected and then limit speed to that address.

Thanks

Alex Phillips
CEO and General Manager
RBNS.net
HighSpeedLink.net

WISPA.org Board of Directors  (2011-2017)

WISPA President (2015-2017)

540-908-3993