And remember if your cpe is behind a hotspot, you may need to do an IP
passthrough for its IP address over on your hotspot page.

From: mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org
[mailto:mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of Steven via Mikrotik-users
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:18 AM
To: Jan-OOLLC <j.vank...@oregononline.net>; Mikrotik Users
<mikrotik-users@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [Mikrotik Users] howto get past the mtik router and access the
ubnt html gui?

You'll need to port forward.

/ip firewall nat

chain=dstnat action=dst-nat to-addresses=192.168.1.10 to-ports=999 protocol=tcp
dst-address=1.2.3.4 in-interface=ether1-gateway dst-port=80
      log=no log-prefix=""

So this would port forward  http://1.2.3.4:999  to 192.168.1.10 to the web gui
on port 80 (the ubnt or whatever ip it is)

I wouldn't keep it on though.  Just enable that rule as you need it.

--
Steven Kenney
Network Operations Manager

  _____