Thought I would help folks out with a head’s up!

For the past few months I randomly couldn’t get the Dude to reliably detect the
ports of UBNT devices when monitoring links.

I would add a Nanobeam and then set up the link monitoring via SNMP.   When I’d
choose the interface to monitor, sometimes ATH0  or ETH0 wouldn’t be in the
selection table.

An SNMP walk would show the ports, though.

I happened to be reading through the release notes on version 6.13 and noticed
an SNMP related bug affecting “get-next-request”. If a value came back null,
then the command would fail.

I figured that this could be the culprit and upgraded the radios to 6.14.   Now
I see the proper interfaces and The Dude and I are happy again.

I think the bug was introduced somewhere between 6.01 and 6.12, but I can’t be
sure.

Hope this helps someone!

Ralph