I think you are being presumptuous that if someone has a 4 Byte ASN they have
to have a 64 bit community.
Standard BGP communities are defined as 32bit, using the ASN as the first part
of the community is only a BEST Practices and not a Technical Requirement.
i.e. there is nothing stopping you to have a community defined in your network
where the first part is not your ASN.

Extended BGP Communities can be 64 bit, and yes current version of MT does not
support them.

Having said that, I would suggest that you contact your upstream and ask them
if they have a Standard 32 Bit Community which would allow you to do what you
need.

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom