About the same here.  I have pptp connections to several remote networks.  Setup routing in the local MT to know how to get to the address ranges of each network. Everything just works.  I can WinBox to anything on any network, browse devices on private addresses, etc.

On 3/12/2018 11:28 AM, Josh Luthman via Mikrotik-users wrote:
>L2TP provide any routing

Are you serious?

Sounds like you just want to make it easy to manage.  I do this from my house to our network with PPTP and EOIP.  I have an EOIP tunnel that puts the office network on the "wan" of my home Mikrotik that masquerades all of my traffic as a management office IP.  Works pretty flawlessly, I can't think of any issues I've had in the last 2-3 years doing this.

If you're looking at passing customer traffic/DHCP server/etc over the link I would strongly suggest just putting another box at the other network, like another Powercode BMU/Mikrotik/etc.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St