There is generally a script or two, sometimes they're scheduled. The API
and API-SSL services might have an IP block set to them. Services you
had disabled might be enabled now. There might be a RADIUS server setup
and in System-Users, on the AAA button, use RADIUS could be checked for
login to authenticate non-local accounts to access the router. There
could also be SSH or SSH Private Keys installed. Logging might be
changed from the default (specifically, to not show API or login entries).