Hello.

I posted this question in MT forum but, havent had any answer. Would like
to know if anyone here have had experience with user-manager that can
assist me with this:

I'm trying to create a web app that would automatically create users in
user-manager based on profiles. Basically I would like to link an user to
one of three profiles: 1day, 1hr, and 12hr. When creating user can't find
an option to "link" to a profile. How can I do it if possible?

This is a sample code to add a user:

/tool user-manager user add username="user" password="pass"
customer=admin shared-users=1

That line works but, simply adds the user. Any idea?

Thanks in advanced for your time and assistance.