From: mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org <mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org> on
behalf of Mike Whelan via Mikrotik-users <mikrotik-users@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 2:44 PM
To: mikrotik-users@wispa.org
Subject: [Mikrotik Users] 10Gb SFP+ for CCR1036

The Mikrotik documentation for compatible SFP+ 10G modules at 1550nm is very
limited.

Is anyone currently using any brand of 10G SFP+ modules at 1550nm, 10km or
greater, in the CCR1036 platform? I’m looking for a brand, part number etc that
is known to be working.

Thanks!

Mike Whelan

AirLink Internet Services