Yes

On 3/20/2019 8:03 AM, Gabriel Pike wrote:

Have you tried turning off your windows firewall?

Regards,

Gabriel Pike

*From:*mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org] *On Behalf Of *Leon Zetekoff via Mikrotik-users
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 19, 2019 5:17 PM
*To:* Joe Novak; Leon Zetekoff; Mikrotik Users
*Subject:* Re: [Mikrotik Users] CCR-10368G-2S+ problems

Hi joe...done that too and yes on the static. it is a royal PITA. there could be an easier way.

thanks leon

On 3/19/2019 5:14 PM, Joe Novak wrote:

    Try running 'netinstall' as administrator. You have a static IP
    address on the interface facing the router per the wiki?
    https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Netinstall

    I remember it being a pain getting setup for the first time back a
    long time ago when I first used it. I haven't used it for a few
    years now though.

    On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 3:29 PM Leon Zetekoff via Mikrotik-users