One of my customers got a CBeyond T1 and their VPN service (against everything
I told them to do).

CBeyond's VPN configuration form asks me the following questions, to which I
haven't really encountered doing Mikrotik VPNs in the past.  Note that I
haven't done any IPSec VPNs before.

IKE Mode (Is this Mikrotik's Exchange Mode?)
IKE Identification Method
IKE/IPSec Diffie-Hellman Group (options are groups 1, 2, or 5...  Mikrotik has
modp768, 1024, or 1536
Perfect Forward Secrecy
Key Lifetime (Mikrotik has a Lifetime field, but what does it match to?)
ISAKMP SA Lifetime (Mikrotik has a Lifetime field, but what does it match to?)

Also, I don't understand the need for specifying network segments on each side
of the VPN.

Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com