I tend to look at this as if it were ethernet, right or wrong. Most of
my customers that need a public ip for a specific reason I would
rather pseudobridge as if it were a bridge on an ethernet or cable
system. This helps me so that I don't have to mess with port
forwarding etc for special aps in mostly incoming aps to the customer.
I have run into the occasional outbound from the customer ap that
doesn't like the nat etc we have for our usual customers. That way
they deal with whatever networking issues instead of me having to mess
with it. Its just simpler for me. For the few pseudobridges I have
instituted so far, I have not seen a problem with traffic and it has
worked well for the customer (mostly businesses or home offices). For
instance, I configured a pseudobridge for a customer who ran certain
aps and his performance increased, aps worked and he no longer had
complaints. I have not had issues with performance on the ap as a
result. Now maybe if I had a lot of them on a particular AP that would
be different. But so far no.

Terri Kelley
Network Engineer
254-697-6710

This email message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above,
and
may contain, together with any attachment(s), confidential information
that
is privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you
have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, copying or distribution of this message and any
attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.