Hi Everybody:

Does anybody have any experience upgrading RouterOS 2.9.43 directly to
3.10?

I have several units in the field that I would like to upgrade. I would
prefer doing it from the office, but I am concerned that such a big
upgrade will affect the settings on the unit and lock me out. This is
especially a concern as I would be upgrading the unit over a wireless
link.

Also, does anybody have any experience with adjusting the settings in
RouterOS to help mitigate the effects of multipathing? Is there anything
I can do on the AP to help improve reliability in a multipath heavy, low
signal strength environment?

Please let me know if anybody has any information.

---

Aaron, MCP, Network+, A+

Network Administrator

[EMAIL PROTECTED]