On Sun, 8 Jun 2008, Casey Mills wrote:

So has anyone put together any step by step instructions on how to use IPSec? It has always been a pain in my backside. What options are there besides another Mikrotik on the client end? Software or hardware.

There are LOTs of options. As for a "step by step", this is one of the things that is covered in detail in my training course. ;-)

The documentation is decent in this area, but not as good as some parts. I'll see about putting up a quick tutorial when I get some "free time" (whatever THAT is..)

*Butch Evans                    *Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering            *MikroTik RouterOS                 *
*573-276-2879                   *ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/     *StarOS and MORE                   *
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant  *Wired or Wireless Networks        *