Hey Everyone,

Having a strange problem, wanted to get some outside input.
We're switching over to use vlans at the tower sites, so our routers only need
to have 1 eth port.  I have 3 vlans currently running, which are being
connected to an access point.  The access point has the ethernet's bridges, and
I pull the vlan tags off that bridge.  Vlan 1 then gets bridged with the main
AP (thus no tags sent over wireless).  Vlan 2 & 3 currently are just interfaces
with IP's on the ap, nothing else yet.

We have a client that is setup via an EoIP tunnel temporarirly.  The tunnel
starts at their cpe is bridge w/ eth1 and the tunnel endpoints at the router at
the tower.  We have about 15-20 of these setup around the island.  No problems.

Except for this one client.  Who's connected to the ap that is the only one
doing the vlan tagged setup.  They weren't having any real problems surfing,
but they couldn't do remote desktop.  Did some searching on google, most said
it's MTU related.

Now with all that jibberish, is there anything particularly bad with have EoIP
tunnels within a vlan?
Another thought, is Mikrotik smart enough to strip the EoiP/Vlan tags in the
right order, so they don't interfere with one another?

-Keith-