On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 01:19 -0600, Sam Tetherow wrote:
>                      uptime: 487d23h39m56s
>                 free-memory: 36168 kB
>                total-memory: 62696 kB
>                       model: RouterBOARD 230

These devices have always been among the most solid performers.  They
were pretty expensive when they were first released, but the RB230 was
(and still is) one of the best values I've ever seen.

>               cpu-frequency: 0 MHz

I mean, considering how fast the processor is and all...  :-)

> Pretty sure last downtime was when we installed and tested the generator
> on that site

Most of the equipment around here has an uptime of "since the ice
storm".  :-(

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *