I recently upgraded a customer's router from 2.9 to 3.2.  They have multiple
IPSEC VPN's established with their clients.  Not too many issues with 2.9,
but now having to flush SA's multiple times a day to keep all working well.
Tried downgrading to last stable release 3.13 which didn't help.

1.       Anyone else having issues with IPSEC on 3.2?

2.       Does anyone know how to reset a specific connection instead of all?
I had an idea to have a scheduled script disable peers when ping fails.  If
I disable a peer, all peers connections are dropped.

Thanks in advance for any ideas

Chris Chandler