On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 11:23 -0400, Josh Luthman wrote:
> I know there was a wireless-test package that greatly improved nstreme and
> ptmp capability.  It was actually suggested that I move to nstreme now that
> ptmp works well.  Was this wireless-test package included in a release yet?
> If so when did it begin being included?  I'm thinking it was around 3.17 or
> 18.

As I understand it, Mikrotik added some of the improvements into the
standard distribution.  As you know, their changelog isn't very
complete, so a portion of my understanding is simply from experience.
If you want to run the test package, you can do that by downloading the
wireless-test package separately their website.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *