On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 14:47 -0400, Josh Luthman wrote:
> At this time I have three 120 degree antennas on a tower at 250'.
>
> I made three templates for each of the APs.

I suppose this means that each template specifies a particular ssid,
depending on the location?

> To make it unified (one template per tower) could I use the connect
> list?  What are the differences I would have to watch out for? How do
> I get it to use the connect list instead of the ssid specified?

You can use the connect list.  In fact, that's a good plan, IMNSHO.  You
could do something like this:

/int wir conn
add ssid=ssid_number1 connect=yes
add ssid=ssid_number2 connect=yes
add ssid=ssid_number3 connect=yes
add connect=no

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *