I would advise you not do BGP with MT.  I havbe heard lots of bad things.

For example, up until yesterday with 3.25, you would take down all
your BGP routes by opening the BGP window in winbox.

The two best solutions I know of for BGP is Cisco and ImageStream.

On 6/16/09, Randall Roberts <rand...@basinbroadband.com> wrote:
> We have a single backbone connection, don't have our own IP block, and have
> never discussed BGP. We have a MT x86 box with one port for upstream
> connection, and 4 ports splitting the load for our network with a /26
> divided among them.
>
> I now have a potential large remote customer that's adding us as a backup
> for their 30mb fiber connection.
>
> They've asked about implementing BGP for their two connections. I've
> inquired with my upstream provider, and they said that I would have to
> implement BGP on my network in order for 'announcements' to pass through.
>
> How difficult is this to do with MT?
>
> Thanks,
> Randall

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle