I've had difficulty with two radios on a single 433ah when one of them is an XR5. It seems to be overdriving the other radio card to the point that throughput is non-existent. I don't have this problem on my 532A's. I'm guessing it is because there is a ground plane (the board itself) between the two radios which gives a good degree of isolation. I'm toying around with making a small faraday cage sandwiching some aluminum tape between a couple pieces of vinyl tape and creating a "hood" for one of the radio cards to see if that helps. I'll let the list know my findings. If it doesn't work, I may be forced to do the 2 board OSPF solution mentioned previously. I've tried that before, but was always able to get better performance from dual-nstreme although the automated backup is not there.

Cameron

Kevin Neal wrote:
We prefer to do one radio to one mikrotik board.  None of our mikrotik
ospf routers have radio cards in them (well, some micropops do).

-Kevin