From: "Carl A jeptha" <wispli...@airnet.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 7:44 PM
To: "Mikrotik discussions" <mikrotik@mail.butchevans.com>
Subject: [Mikrotik] Strange DUDE problem

I have restarted my DUDE program for monitoring purposes.
But now seem to have a new issue with Tranzeo's.
When the Dude agent in a subnet does a scan for devices (discovery) it
will attach all the tranzeo mac addresses to a single tranzeo radio????
Any thoughts?

--
You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha