Think Technologies
From: mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com
[mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com] On Behalf Of Mark McElvy
[mmce...@accubak.com]

I have created a script on each of my AP's to disconnect active PPPoE
sessions @ 1 sec after midnight. The script works fine if run manually
and on the AP's running 3.20 but on the AP's running 2.25 and up it
never runs on the schedule. I believe it has to do with the new policy
section that appears on the later versions. How should these policies be
set?