I added a device with google.com as th eaddres and the problem I get is
"could not probe because of local problem".  With no dns servers set or two
known good ones, I get the same error.

In the ping tool you can't use google.com either.  Looks to me like Dude
doesn't accept anything other then an IP (v4?) address.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill